Current progress on an Empire based ATST from the battle of hoth. I know there’s a lot of discussion about the length of legs for that studio model, etc. But lets not go there. I’ve already been there and back.
I’ve added detail to the main guns and added hollow barrels to them. I added the strips to the “eyes” to hold them I’m a closed position. The barrels on the side cannons have been drilled out. I added guitar strings below the “chin” as hose/ cable details. The rear diamond shapes have been cut out and black styrene placed behind the holes. I also added the extra armour plate to the lower have of either side of the “head” and drilled the rivet holes around the dome shapes.
Still left- I’ve designed the emblem that goes on the top corner of either of the large armour plates, I just need to print them out. Then I need to bend some wire and make the rails that go around the hatch and give it some weathering.